Monday, June 27, 2011

Not Much Going On

Hi all......
there is not much going on so while I wait (yes I have a mental count down )till surgery I won't post unless something happens.

I did have my sister's friend Heidi, who is a Scentsy consultant offer to do a Scentsy fundraiser for me. She offered to give up her Scentsy wage to go towards a real wig. when I mean a real wig I mean one that comes from an actual wig shop. The one that is hand tied and has a multi tones to it. like the one pictured here.... this is the one I love & want soooooooooooooooo bad.....



this is a costume type wig it will be very uncomfy if I do lose my hair its is more like a netting inside. It sucks, and it's really hot...






Till surgery.......
Time until Tuesday, July 5, 2011 at 9:00:00 AM (Portland time)
7 days
187 hours
11226 minutes
673561 seconds

No comments:

Post a Comment