Saturday, June 18, 2011

06/18/11 A long day

This morning I woke up to the dream well more like a nightmare again. This has been happening since Monday 06/16/11 when I was seen by the surgeon. Every flippin’ morning in the 3 o’clock hour I wake up freakin’ out. I know it’s going to sound funny to you as now I can laugh but it seriously wakes me up in a freaked out panic.
The nightmare….
I have had a mastectomy only one. (Not the double that I’m doing) I am at the gym getting ready to go swimming. I get into my swim suit and put in the prosthetic boob in to my suit like it’s no big deal I get in to my own lane and start to swim my laps. Kim is swimming also; we are at opposite ends of the pool in different lanes. That’s when I hear Kim yell “ummm, Jill! “ Then she points and says “your boob is over here floating!” I am so embarrassed I look down then up as I noticed about 4 people get out of the hot tub and look in the pool. I wake up in a panic.
So if for some reason you wake up in the 3 o’clock hour, I’ll be wakin’ up in a panic. This is a stupid dream. I don’t get it. LOL
I also went scrapbooking with Kris and some of the girls today. Was to be 9am to 9pm, I was there at 9am left at 7:30pm with everyone else. I totally am exhausted and I shouldn’t have stayed that long. Doc told me I will need to slow down and let my body catch up to this last stressful week but dang didn’t think it would hit me like it did today. Lesson learned.
My friend Mike had sent me a friend request of a friend of his Joni… she sent me the best quote today that had me in hysterics…” Of course they’re fake … my real ones tried to kill me.” lol Thanks Joni, I needed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment