Sunday, June 19, 2011

06/19/11 Studying SUCKS !

06/19/11 Studying SUCKS !
Today I did a lot of research on the different kinds of reconstructive surgeries there are. Who would’ve thought? Next were the implants there is so many different kinds and shapes, it was almost out of control. I really felt like I was being naughty looking up this stuff on the net…
There are pictures, videos, along with a lot of reading.

My next thing was learning about wigs……just in case I do have chemo.
Another thing with a lot of information out there on.
It’s not just the length and style like you’d think it could be.
Of course they have to make it a huge process.

Other then veggin’ on the bed all day researching on the net, we just went to dinner for Father’s day.
I honestly lead a lame ass life.

P.S.
Debating if I should still go to the gym and swim up until surgery or not?????
I am noticing I’m so tired, but I do believe it’s my body catchin’ up to the stress.
So, do I go work out and get even more tired or do I just stop now?
Comment and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment