Monday, June 20, 2011

06/20/11 Worn Out!

06/20/11
I believe today was my last workout day. I am truly sad about this. I went to the pool and basically just floated around. I was just too tired to do anything today. I am truly feeling the stress hit me now. I am so tired but I can’t sleep no matter what flipping’ hour it is. what a disappointment. I have to call the gym tommorrow and put my account on medical hold.

After the gym Kimberlee & I went to Saffron’s specialized medical store to pick up my drain camisoles. The lady cracked up because Kaiser had only ordered 1 prosthesis and no bras…. Well hello I’m having a double mastectomy. I don’t want just one boob. WHAT THE HELL! So she was going to call them and get them to rewrite the orders. We did have a good time playing with the one prosthesis in the bra though. Amazing how real it felt. You could totally hug someone and not tell they were not real. Kim mentioned my nightmare and the lady cracked up and laughed then said it has happened and there are ladies that will tell you it’s just like your dream. GREAT! I feel the nightmare coming again tonight uuugh….

Tomorrow is booby day as Nate has been sayin’. 8am is my plastic consult. So he’s been asking me all week “What is it a catalog you get to look threw? Can you bring me a copy of it?” This is the reason why he is not going to the appt. I could not sit there and be all serious with him happy as a clam holding, squeezing, and playing with the implants. My mom offered to go so tmw. We will be squishin’ the implants.

Speakin’ of squishin’ boobies….. Have you checked your Tata’s lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment