Monday, September 12, 2011

I'm sorry

I'm sorry I don’t blog more... I mean to I just don't. I really just don't feel good!

I really am going through a hard time right now with round two.

I'm very emotional and struggling with the side effects chemo brings on.

I know it's not something people talk about but chemo does bring one something I hate and that is constipation. It hits you like a brick and I’m not kidding a brick sideways… Then they stress you out by telling you, you can’t push because you can cause a stroke. So you sit there worrying what are you going to do. The only thing that helps me is Magnesium citrate which let me tell you cleans you out like liquid then you’re stuck trying to recoop from that for a few days. It’s HORRIBLE!

The leg cramps and joint pain is worse this time around.
If every round gradually gets worse I don’t know what I’m going to do.
I’m only on round 2 day 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment